- Drop to as low in the 180s as I possibly can by November 30th.
- FAIL! I’m still hovering around 196-198.
- Get my diet 100% during the course of this month (eating 3 meals a day with relatively healthy snacks twice a day)
- DECENT. I kept it at maybe 70-75%
- Go to the gym 5 times a week, optional 6th day is an extra cardio session at home (MMA training)
- KIND OF A WIN? I did go more often than I’ve been going, but I didn’t go fully 5 times a week every week.
- Continue drinking a gallon of water a day
- I want my arms to be a bit more defined.
- Uh, DUH, WINNING!
As far as December goes, I’m going to push those goals down to December. I want to get to at least 185 by December 31st, enter the new year in the 180s since I entered last year in the 190s. I’m thinking about spending that next month getting lower but we’ll see how that goes. My main thing is getting my diet under control, thats the main thing I need to focus on. I need help with this, but I will do it. Everything else….cake.
- Drop to 185 (or lower)
- Drink a gallon+ of water a day
- Gym 5 days a week
- Get diet and keep it at 100%
Running some virus scanners, feeding it chicken noodle soup and some fresh squeezed OJ
It’ll be okay.
21 in february!
I am 20! I just made the cut. Haha.
24! Even though I still look 16.
Somehow got a virus, seemingly got rid of everything in my hard drive. My friend who works in Geek Squad says he should be able to fix it up though, so hopefully Friday it’ll be back to normal. So I apologize for any late responses.
11. Favorite song
At the moment the song I have on repeat is “My Hero” by the Foo Fighters
20. Opinion on age difference in a relationship.
I usually go back and forth when it comes to this. Whats the difference between an 18 year old dating a 14 year old, and a 36 year old dating a 32 year old? Its still a 4year difference, just different ages. I honestly believe it just depends on the maturity of the people involved, I’ve seen some mature 14 year olds. But at the same time,I found it weird and strange if someone is dating someone old enough to be their parent no matter what age they are. But,to each their own.
5. Favorite TV Show.
I don’t really watch a lot of TV, but one of my alltime favorites will have to be Smallville.
7. Last time I laughed until I cried
Answered already, theres just far too many times where I’ve done this to even think of a single memory, it all runs together. Like one time a couple friends and I were driving somewhere and we could see from the distance a guy was mowing his lawn in cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. So as we drove by my friend rolls down the window and sticks his head out and yells “NICE BOOTS, COWBOY.” The way it happened had me laughing for hours on end after it, its still funny til this day lol.
13. Favorite memory of this past summer
Again, WWE Money in the Bank nothing tops that
17. Last Awkward Situation You Found yourself in
I walked in on people having sex in my friends basement. I’d have to say that was pretty awkward.
Nigga I bought you tickets
Thats not cute though, thats AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOOME.
12. how i met the person I fell hardest for.
I’ve never been in love, or in a relationship for that matter. So I can’t answer this question, at least not yet(hopefully,lol)
16. Physically, smile and eyes definitely. I’m a sucker for those 2.
Mentally, i like smart girls. Don’t have to be a genius,but be confident in what you’re talking about, and know what you’re talking about.
18. quote I live by
When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world - “No, you move.”
22. Lyrics to my favorite song
It’s the moment of truth and the moment to lie
The moment to live and the moment to die
The moment to fight, the moment to fight, to fight, to fight, to fight
To the right
To the left
We will fight to the death
To the edge of the earth
It’s a brave new world
30 Seconds to Mars “This is War”
23. Ever been cheated on
24. Opinion on cheating
I don’t see the point in it or why people even do it. If you want to be with someone else, leave the person your with. Why put them through the pain of all of that? It’d hurt much less if a girl I’m with left me instead of playing me for a fool. Thats just my opinion though.
27. first 10 songs to play on shuffle
- The Temptations - Silent Night
- Bone Thugs n Harmony - Moe Cheese
- Cody Chestnutt - Looking Good In Leather
- Young Money - Fuck The Bullshit
- P Diddy and the Family - NOTORIOUS (Remix)
- Asher Roth - Start the Show
- Mila J - Go Public
- Rick Ross - Where My Money (I Need That)
- M.I.A - Paper Planes
- Drake - Thank Me Now
29. Cutest Thing Someones Done For You
Honestly, nothing comes to mine. No one really does anything like that for me.
7. What last made you laugh until you cried.
I honestly cannot answer this because every time I am out with my friends this happens. Its a big blur it happens so often.
One incident that I remember it happening with was a few months ago, a bunch of us was riding to Indiana and one of my friends and I randomly broke out singing in unison “Chocolate Salty Balls” by Chef from South Park. One of the people in the car didn’t know the song so he thought we just randomly made it up on the spot,it was pretty hilarious.
9. My Christmas List
Honestly, I don’t want anything. I’m pretty content with everything.
Although I do need a belt… I have bad luck with belts.
So if any of you want to get me a present, get me a belt! Size 38 please.
Or a gift card. lol
21. a gif to describe how I’m feeling right now.
2. Drunken Story.
Lol, this happened last summer or fall I believe.
I was out with this girl and a few friends of mine kept hitting me up to go to this party, so I’m like yea sure why not? I get to the party and immediately EVERYONE starts handing me free drinks. Who am I to turn down free drinks? So, obviously I got drunk lol. After a while I start letting loose. One incident was when first some reason I thought I was the best dancer around and was teaching people to “walk it out.” Later on that night though, we was all outside for some reason and I had the STRONGEST urge to climb a tree. I still don’t know why. So, I tried climbing this tree, but in my drunken state I had no real good hand/eye coordination…. ultimately I ended up tackling the tree over and over. In the end I never did end up climbing that tree, lol.
8. List of concerts I’ve attended.
I haven’t really gone to many concerts to be honest. The only ones I went to I got in for free because at the time I was in the music business and my friend had shows opening up forartists.
The only 2 shows I attended though were Soulja Boy and Crucial Conflict.
13. Fav. Memory This Past Summer
Easy, attending WWE’s Money in the Bank.
I’ve ALWAYS wanted to attend a live taping of a WWE event, and a friend of mine got us tickets for my birthday.