I hit the road for Louisiana at 530 in the morning.
I’m worried about a couple things
- My eating, it’s the south and I’m pretty sure I’m the only member of my family who watches what he/she eats. I’m hoping there will be healthy alternative this weekend
- My familys reaction, the last time any of them (who doesn’t have Facebook) saw me, I was around 240. 35+lbs later (if you got by numerical, I clearly dont look 205) I look like a whole new person. I’m expecting negative, positive, and even people ignoring me as usual
- Will I get the time to get any exercise in.
- Sleep, I want my sleep! Thats the main reason for this vacation
- I may be meeting my older brother for the first time…. ever. With him, my nephews who don’t even know I exist. I feel like I should give them 13 years worth of pocket candy, or something.
I’m just hoping for an overall fun vacation. Seeing family,familiar faces, and just having fun.
I haven’t had a legit vacation since I was 22, I’m almost 25, long time my friend.
But my offer is still up! I have another 2 week vacation coming up, probably this summer, Who wants to hang out? ;)